Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Monday, March 07, 2005

I have been way too busy lately.
We went to Atlanta last Saturday. It was a nice day trip. We took the kids to Cici's Pizza for supper while there. The pizza may not be the best tasting, but it was good. And getting all you want makes it worth while. I loved the bread sticks best because they had a pan pizza crust the rest was more like hand tossed. On the way home we only had about 30 min. to dive into a Target. Not nearly enough time. I love Target and they love my wallet... it empties out when we go there. Some Targets have one of those scoop your own candy sections. This one did not... rats... I love the dark chocolate covered almonds they have.
I say thank you to my sister that lives in Atlanta for watching my children while hubby and I took care of some business.

1 Comments:

Blogger Muddy, BloggingCat.com said...

I love CiCi's Pizza -- a goodplace. :)

March 12, 2005 at 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home