Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Alright... so I am not quite a daily blogger. The last time I posted was the last day I had off that wasn't filled with household chores.
So .. it is the last day of March. It isn't quite going out like a lamb around here. Or the April showers have arrived too soon.
Every time this computer runs slow, my husband blames me for filling it up with stuff. He is the one loading many songs for his MP3 player. I frequently unload my photos on to a CD. We just need DSL, but it is too expensive right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Muddy, BloggingCat.com said...

Yes -- fast speed, whether DSL or cable, is worth every penny. I have a day full of housework tomorrow .. sigh. I wish it would do itself. lol

April 3, 2005 at 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home