Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

The 40th anniversary showing of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer came on tonight. As kids we would move mountains to make sure we were in front of a TV to watch it each year. The memories are priceless. I have a whole set of the ornaments and want to buy the singing plush versions out this year. I even bought the vinyl cling window decorations of the characters.
We got our yearly Family photos back. I have gotten where I am not so persickety about my looks in the pictures. It is kind of fun to see how we all change from year to year.

2 Comments:

Blogger Muddy, BloggingCat.com said...

I thought about buying the DVD of that -- saw it in a bundled package at Wal-Mart in the Christmas area. I think I will go ahead and do it. What great memories with that show!

December 3, 2004 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Muddy, BloggingCat.com said...

By the way are you going to scan and e-mail any of those to your dear, sweet, kind sister? ;>

December 3, 2004 at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home