Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Worked all week. Some for pay and some not. Tuesday I went on a field trip with my daughters second grade class. We went to see a play an hour away. It was Pinocchio. I don't know if I spelled that right or if the spell check will catch it, so forgive me :>. I almost went hoarse talking loudly to kids on the bus. The play was well acted and the kids enjoyed it. We stopped at a park to eat lunch and bathroom break. That was on voting day and the place we bathroomed was a polling place so we had to be quiet inside. I got up early that morning to do my civic duty. I always vote. I want the right to complain if my guys don't win.
Thursday I worked as a parent volunteer at my son's school at their book fair. It was very busy. The kids love to come and spend money there. I love books myself. I bought some stuff for my kids and some for me. Needless to say, I spent too much money , but it was to raise money for the school library.
Allergy season is in full swing again at my house.... enough said... :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Muddy, BloggingCat.com said...

I love books, too. Amazon.com loves me, but I buy from Wal_mart whenever I can. They are the cheapest for new books. Then again, Richard and I go to a used book store once in a while.... lol

November 8, 2004 at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home