Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Thursday, November 18, 2004

I have had a cold the last couple of days. Yucky. I slept sitting up in bed for a couple of hours last night. I am hoping for better tonight.
I bought a couple of long sleeve (little bit nicer that tshirts but simular) at Wal-Mart. I loved them so I went and bought a couple of more in different colors. It will be hard for Sears Big K Mart to compete. I am interested to see how the new merger works.
I need to get out more with my good digital cameras. I love the pictures that others have taken that I look at daily. ( Hello Terry, since you are probably almost my only visitor . I guess I am hoping that the angels in heaven are recording all this for me) .
Ah.. ah... ahh.. chew... excuse me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Muddy, BloggingCat.com said...

Hiya Bonnie! You'd be surprised at the people who stop by your blog, but never post. You are in Google's directory. Try doing a search for Bonnie's Ramblings and your site is the first one to come up! Therefore, everything you write is there for other searchers. More people come here than you know.

(By the way, I had a cold last week and Richard has it now,but he is trying Zicam that Deborah recommended.)

November 18, 2004 at 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home