Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. We enjoyed a turkey dinner here at home. I love to cook and watch the parade on TV. We ate our meal fast so we could make it to the movies. We went to two movies at the dollar theater. We saw Polar Express and National Treasure. I liked them both. Polar Express was kind of different , but very touching at the end. Nick Cage picked up on the clues kind of fast in National Treasure, but I enjoyed watching it unfold.
We went shopping in Jacksonville FL yesterday. I don't get to go to a big Mall very often. I always spend too much money; and this time was no different. I love Target and the Mall.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you deep fry your turkey this year? :) Terry, Bamaphotos.com

December 1, 2004 at 1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home