Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Monday, October 04, 2004

Time has traveled fast. We went to Alabama to my niece's wedding. She was a beautiful bride. Her Mom (my sister) looked worn out, but pretty in a gold toned pant suit. The cake was good! Lots of family was there.
When we travel through Atlanta, we go along a stretch of I-75 where the planes landing at the airport fly real low over. It is kind of cool to hear and see a plane almost right on top of you. There was also a smog alert when we passed through. Don't go outside and breath!
We stayed at my inlaws house. They live in the country in north AL. It was nice to get up in the moring to cool fresh air and see the beautiful green hills all around. Here, we have nothing but flat, no hills. We were also awakened by the braying of "Grandad's" donkey. He actually has about 5 of them, and one horse, which my daughter claims as hers.
Tonight my daughter asked to use her Easy Bake Oven. Of course you can guess who actually does most of the cooking. She does do the mixing, though. The instructions say for children 8 and up. My daughter is only 7. I think by the time they get old enough to use it by themselves, they lose interest.

1 Comments:

Blogger Muddy, BloggingCat.com said...

Worn out, huh? I think you are just saying that because I am your OLDER sister -- ::grin::. (She was a beautiful bride, wasn't she?)

October 8, 2004 at 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home