Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Friday, October 22, 2004

ir are having a chili cook off at church tomorrow evening. We did this a few years ago and my hubands chili (yes the men have to cook it) won the certificate for the ugliest chili. He is the one who came up with the different awards , so it was his own fault. Needless to say this year the ugliest category is no more.

My children went to bed tonight saying their tummies and heads hurt. I asked probing questions to see if I should be worried..... I found out that they had been spinning in circles in the living room until they dropped. My daughter said " I'm not doing that again". At least not until her brother leads her again into temptation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Muddy, BloggingCat.com said...

Spinning is best done on an empty stomach -- sort of like riding a roller coaster. :>

October 31, 2004 at 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home