Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I have been subbing a lot. And I am booked every day next week. My husband was off Friday and Monday. The kids didn't think that was fair, they had to go to school. But then the kids were out yesterday and my daughter said that it was revenge day... Hubby spent some of his time making sure his hunting spot was ready for the season. We certainly don't make up in meat the cost of all the hunting stuff he gets; but it is a hobby for him and he enjoys it. There were deer tracks around his stand. He just hopes they show up when he is in it.
Last week we got another pupppy. A female beagle to go with our male beagle. My husband named her Candy. He said that she is Charlie's candy. (Oh brother). He would like to give my father-in-law a puppy when they have some.
Tonight we are taking the kids to the circus. A small show under a tent is coming to town for one night. My daughter is excited.

1 Comments:

Blogger Muddy, BloggingCat.com said...

Sounds like there will be a new baby at your house soon. ::wink:: ::wink::

October 14, 2004 at 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home