Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Thursday, September 09, 2004

There was no school on the 8th either. We have lots of dirt roads here. One teacher told me that a couple of roads were cut in half with the flooding. I guess it would be hard to take a bus down that road. We ended up with more than 6 inches of rain.
We have cable here, but the storm knocked out one of the companies towers , and I haven't been able to get one of my favorite stations since monday afternoon. I am having to make due with the CSI marathon on Spike TV. And I have run out of books to read. I don't like buying just any book on the shelf. I want recommendations on good books without sex in them. That is annoying when the story has that in it. I want good stories. I have been crocheting with some of my left over yarn. I make baby blankets , mostly. My seven year old daughter said she wanted one. I said no, she has too many blankies already :) I have some felt I got on sale too. I like to make baby quilts with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home