Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Saturday, September 25, 2004

My husband and I walked this morning with a team in the Relay For Life. Our slot fell at 6 am. sigh* I was nice out at that time in the a.m. Our dog was not use to us being out and about that early and when we walked back home about 7 ish, he growled until he knew who we were. Actually that is being a good dog. Get them strangers! We all went last night too, and bought some supper and goodies and gew gaws for the cause. (fighting cancer).

I worked yesterday in the Elemenatry School library. I love it there. It was a very busy day. They have good incentives to get kids to read with the AR program.

1 Comments:

Blogger Muddy, BloggingCat.com said...

I like eraly morning walks. It's nice to see the sunrise.

September 26, 2004 at 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home