Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Sunday, September 12, 2004

At church today we had our annual childrens program. They always do a good job. I feel that the children are closer to God than most adults. I teach them the songs that go with the program, I love the singing..

Friday I subbed in my daughter's 2nd grade class. It was movie day so we didn't do any work after lunch.

My mind went blank. It must be bedtime. I need to get out more. We have a once a week newspaper here. If anything in town happens more often we have to rely on word of mouth.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like movies! What did you see? Did they serve popcorn? --Terry, www.BamaBlog.com

September 13, 2004 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

The kids chose Finding Nemo. Noone brought popcorn..rats

September 14, 2004 at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home