Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Thursday, July 29, 2004

School starts in 8 days....  enough said

Actually I like having my kids around.  Yesterday was Wal-ly Mart shopping day.  I will miss having some one(s) to eat lunch with at the Snack Bar. 

Came home from a meeting last evening to find my husband in the attic looking for a leak in the roof over our sons room.  He is over 6 feet tall and had just bumped his head.  I felt sorry for him and went up to find, and found, the leak.  The couple of times we have had this problem before, I have found where the leak is and he climbs up on the roof to fix it.  

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We used to have a cronically leaky roof. I hate leaks overhead!! A couple in our ward left town for vacation and came back to a destroyed house. A pipe burst on their second floor and ruined everything underneath it while they were gone. --Terry, BamaBlog.com

July 30, 2004 at 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home