Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Saturday, July 10, 2004

I was going to say that I have already spent too much time here in rural America, but then it might not sound to good to some of the good people we have met. When you live a while in one place you start blending in with the scenery. I keep telling the kids (who have spent most of the lives here) that they are Alabamians, like it or not.
My brain just went blank, which happens alot lately. I go to visit my sister in the very large city of Atlanta, once a year. I need a dose of big city stimulation once in a while.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to move back here! We miss you being so far from home. -- Your Sister, Terry - MeandMyBlog.com

July 11, 2004 at 4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home