Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Monday, July 26, 2004

I actually tried to post a couple of days ago, but it didn't show up on line sigh...

We swam four days last week.  Then my daughter found out that school started in less than two weeks,  and she is excited.  She even has her back pack packed already,  and counting down the days.  Her birthday is the day before school starts.  Double excitement.   My son is old enough to not look forward to school,  but he does enjoy seeing his friends again. 

We went to eat at Golden Corral Saturday.   I love the shrimp on the buffet.   Soo good.  I even had shrimp for dessert. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish our Golden Corral was still here. It closed up and left town years ago. I loved the breakfast buffet. They even had an omelet chef. ::sigh:: --Terry, BamaBlog.com

July 26, 2004 at 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home