Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Sunday, July 04, 2004

Happy Fourth of July!....Terry... My sister is the only one who I know of that reads my blog. Why do I do this you say?... Well.. It is kind of satisfying just to put a few things down. I wish there were an easy way to save this on my computer. I don't like the cutting and pasteing. I think I might try to print this stuff. That would be alot of pages after a while.. in this computer age, that is.
Well... I will be making homemade icecream tomorrow. It is very similar to my sisters recipe at Bamablog.com
Happy Happy!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are lots of people who read and never post comments. Also, a Google search sometimes brings folks to your site -- both of these things and you may never know!

At any rate, I enjoy reading it. My own blog is good for me -- it reminds of what happened when and links me to programs I might need to redownload. --Terry, OneMoreBlog.com

July 5, 2004 at 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home