Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Thursday, June 17, 2004

It is afternoon and I have done... six quarts of tomatoes, canned... washed 3 five gallon buckets of new picked tomatoes,...
shucked, desilked, and blanched and frozen 34 ears of corn.. Tired..

We have been converting our analog 8mm family videos to DVDs. It is fun watching them. The kids were such cute babies.. sigh*...
I love to see them grow too. I like experiencing the different stages of life with them and with my own life. I would not want to go back in time. Of course my more matronly shape is not my favorite part, but "say-la-vee". :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew! I am glad you like to can. We freeze. Actually, we give away much of it. lol --Terry, BamaBlog.com

June 18, 2004 at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home