Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Thursday, June 24, 2004

The dates on this blog have gotten messed up. I have posted to this and my CatDogBlog on the same days, but the dates are not the same...

My sister gave me a name of a good author to try. Lynn Kurland, I have now read 3 of her books and want more. They are good!

I went to the hair dresser yeaterday. I told her it was too shaggy and to cut it a little shorter in the back and over the ears. It is now much shorter than I thought it would be. I do like the ease of short hair, though. Will we women ever be happy with our hair... weight ... face... etc..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you like Lynn Kurland! Isn't she wonderful? I love the relationships between siblings and the great conversations she can write -- and the humor. She can't write enough books for me. I wish she were cloned! --Terry, BloggingMom.com

June 26, 2004 at 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home