Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Monday, June 28, 2004

Cleaning today...
I told my kids that today was "clean your room day". My daughter closed her door and monitored me everytime I went that direction. She didn't want me to start to clean without her ok on where everything went. I helped my son first and then my daughter and I tackled her room. They still have way too many toys, but it is a great improvement.

I also decided to clean the shelves in the refrigerator. I got most everything clean and was rinsing off the glass bottom shelf (above the bottom drawers). I did not drop it or hit it and it just shattered in my hands. whoa... It falls to a million pieces instead of large dangerous ones. I called Sears parts center and they are putting one in the mail for me. It was 35$, which I thougt was reasonable.

My computer has been getting viruses everytime my kids play on line at a kids web site, Cartoon Network and such. My protection gets it. But it is annoying. Sometimes it can't fix it but just isolates the infected file. And I can't use that file. Microsoft has a free viruse help line that I call that they tell me what to do. sigh**

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(I've got to clean my fridge shelf, too.) I think it might be the water temperature. Hot water on a cold shelf could shatter it, maybe?

--Terry, LightChatter.com

June 29, 2004 at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home