Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Time is just flying by.... I didn't realize it had been so long since I came here...

Tonight my daughter has a show to do with all the first graders. They are singing and dancing to 50's tunes. Her class is doing The Locomotion and Rockin Robin. She enjoys doing it. She will get to wear the Poodle skirt I made her, though it really has a record on it not a poodle. I saw a preview this morning at the school, they did the show for the other grades at the Primary School. Cute Stuff!!

My son was in the Christmas program 2 years ago in second grade. I could pick out his voice singing. He did good!!

Friday the First Grade went on a field trip to Okefenokee Swamp. It poured down rain almost the whole time. We have had drought conditions for months and the day the rain comes is the day I would like it to be sunny. We got to go on the boat ride and the train and see the snake and alligator show. My daughter had no problem touching them to see how they feel. She doesn't like to get wet though.. and I had to tease smiles out of her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home