Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Friday, May 28, 2004

My husband and I have gone Hi(er)Tech lately. This year, so far, we have gotten a new lap top , a digital camcorder and a DVD writer. It is cool to be able to burn our movies real fast. It works with our new and old camcorders and any movies we have on memory card from our digital cameras.

We are going to visit family soon. My father-in-law is taking us to Catherdral Caverns in north Alabama. His family use to own it and the surrounding land a long time ago.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting blog I found it while I was searching for canon city co sites and learned some good stuff here thanks!

September 11, 2005 at 5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a nice canon rebel blog

September 19, 2005 at 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home