Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Monday, May 10, 2004

Hello world!!

I have been working every day at school. I guess at the end of the year the teachers like to take whatever personal days they have left. (I don't blame them) I don't mind earning a little vacation money; I just don't have time for anything else.
Saturday was the Blueberry Festival here in Alma Ga. It is fun to go to each year. The kids have fun doing games and rides. And I love the craft booths. They have a parade and a street dance too. We spend too much money , of course, but have a good time doing it.

We stayed up last night watching the Survior finally(sp). That show is one of our indulgences. It was good.

Next Saturday our little church branch is getting on the road at 4 am to drive to Orlando to visit our temple there. I am not looking forward the the early rising, but it will be wonderful to be in the temple where it is peaceful and many happy wonderful things go on for many worthy people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home