Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Friday, April 09, 2004

Wednesday was uneventful... Thursday the kids and I went to Wal-Mart. I bought them lunch at the snack-bar there. My son had a slice of pizza, they didn't have cheese pizza so my daughter had a bag of Doritos for lunch. I had something called a nacho chili bowl. It was pretty good. My son wanted to eat what I didn't . He is 10 and is already becoming a bottomless pit to food.

Today.. Friday.. we colored eggs this morning. It is always fun thing. We are having an Easter cook out and egg hunt with our church tomorrow. I always make a big pot of baked beans. The men always stand around the grill and socialize with each other until all the meat is done. My husband jokes about liking to get a cooler full of Root Beer for the men to drink while cooking. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home