Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Today is my husband and mine 14th anniversary !!!

We just got back from eating out at a very good restaurant in Baxley. I love thier fried mushrooms. We took our kids with us. My son actually tried the fried mushrooms and liked them. I think he likes anything that has that good fried coating on it. I had the shrimp alfredo with grilled vegis. Husband had prime rib. Kids had chicken fingers. Yummy was had all around.

At Wal-Mart today I got another Beta fish. The lady let me have a free replacement. This one is red and I hope it will live more than 5 days. They are suppose to live 3 or 4 years. I am still contemplating whether to get an indoor dog or a fish tank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home