Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

They are tearing up the road in front of my house today. We still have sewer problems on the city's side of the pipes. At least they are trying to fix it. They said lots of mud gets into the system, and we are at the end of one of the lines so we get the build up. Oh Yea....
I have to go into work at 11:30 today. I like to get just the right balance of work each week, not too much and not too little. My daughter had her honors assembly this morning, I "well pleased" with my childrens work. They both get honor roll and so far we haven't been sick enough to stay home from school and they got perfect attendance too. They are both also doing well in the AR reading program at school. Eric is the highest in his school and Mary also maintains a good average on her tests.
My husband and I will have been married for 14 years tomorrow. Time has flown. We look a little different since we got married. A few more pounds and a few less hairs for both of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home