Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Thursday, March 11, 2004

It may be Thursday but it seems like Friday... The kids are out of school tomorrow. There is no particular holiday it is a - just because they want to mental health day for teachers... actually I think it is a built in "snow" day. We don't have snow this far south, but last year we had three days off because of floods on the many dirt roads in the county.
I worked in the second grade group of kids who need a little extra help. They were talkative today, but good kids.

Well our Red Fish has now lived for eight days. He may be a more interesting blogger than me read him at www.bloggingfish.blogspot.com My husband is feeling sorry for him , that there is nothing in his bowl but colored rocks. Most bettas I see don't have much in their bowls. These are different kind of fish, they sometimes just sit on the bottom of the bowl , but are fine. Maybe I could put a picture of a female betta behind his bowl for him to look at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home