Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Monday, March 22, 2004

I have already spent the morning ... cleaning , cleaning, cleaning... and there is still more to do.
I have stayed up late the last three nights reading a book. I keep telling myself , ONe more page... I love to read. My 10 year old son loves it too. He told me the other night that he ran out of books to read in his room. I gave him the first book for The Dragonriders of Pern and he is reading it. I love those books. I didn't read them until High School. I wonder what kind of profession has lots of enjoyable reading... It would probably be better to keep it as an enjoyable hobby.
It turned cold again today. I was spoiled already on the warm Spring weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home