Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Survivor was good... Richard Hatch was annoying... All of the contestants seemed a little flat. I guess they know what to expect and are not looking forward to it.

Monday I subbed in kindergarten... Stayed up late last night to watch CSI Miami just because it finally wasn't going to be a rerun.. it was too gory for me.. I like the show but don't think they need to show so much gore... Was I watching an episode of "Freddy and Jason" or TV?

Today I am home catching up on laundry and other various house work...

Our outdoor cat has been going across the street often to visit the cute little girl calico kitty who lives there. We are worried that he may end up a kitty pancake. She is pretty cute though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home