Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Today... it was cold .. I had duty outside in the morning helping kids unload from their cars. .. brrrr... Someone brought a large box of donuts to the school this morning. I had two and the cinnamon roll at lunch. ooo.. aren't I healthy. :)
I got the lizard out.. it seemed a shame.. it just wanted to be where it was warm. My son was worried about it being inside. He didn't want it in his room. My mother use to have one as a pet in a large terrarium. We would catch crickets from outside to feed it.
speaking of warm... I put a plant on the floor by a heating vent, because I didn't have anywhere else next to a window to put it. The plant loves it. It sits under a window and has hot air blowing on it. It thrives!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home