Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Sunday, January 04, 2004

My arms are sore today! Yesterday we got up ate breakfast then went out to tackle the hedges which were in great need of trimming down. I know it is not the right time of year if we want flowers on the azaleas but no matter it gets done when there is time. I used my husbands gas powered hedge trimmer. I liked my Lighter electric one that went dead. Now I have sore arms. We then treated ourselves to a good meal at Captain Joe's Seafood Restaurant. Very good! I like the grilled scallops and grilled shrimp. Had camera , forgot to take photos, drat...

Today we went to church. A lot of people are gone for the holiday vacation time, so we were few in numbers. The sweet 14 year old girl that I teach, gave me a couple of hugs. I missed her too. :) We meet with some good people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home