Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Monday, January 05, 2004

Monday.. Monday... The only thing that I can think of that I learned new today is.. How to get through world 4-6 in the Super Mario Advance 3 game-boy game. My son will sit there and try to give me helpful advice... hmmm... sometimes it is more hindrance than help. He is very smart , though. He said "Mom, we have different playing styles , so what works for me might not work for you".
My husband is training his beagle to come to him when he blows a certain way on a whistle. The dog will come running very fast... once he realizes the whistle is blowing.
I tried a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough blizzard from DQ tonight. It was pretty good. But my favorites are still Strawberry Cheesequake and Oreo Mint.
Wednesday is my husbands 40th birthday...hmm.. gag gift? or goody bag? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home