Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

It can't be Wednesday already. Didn't I just write in this space yesterday?...
Monday was housework day...enough said...
Tuesday I worked at the Primary School with first and second graders who need a little extra help learning. They were good kids. It was also honors assembly day. My daughter got Perfect Attendance , Honor Roll and the AR award. They are always so excited to get an award of some kind. We had cub scouts on Tues. night. The webelos had fun playing UNO and other games. The Tiger Cub leader is kind enough to allow the girls that have to come with their brothers, to participate in what ever activity the tiger cubs do. They made pinecone bird feeders and scrap books.
Today.. I went shopping at Wal-Mart for groceries and other necessities. Lately I have been spending too much money there.. sigh*... I did buy a thick mattress pad, I have been feeling the springs in my 14 year old mattress. Tonight we went to the church and finally took down the Christmas decorations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home