Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Friday, January 23, 2004

Hello to you few people who may read this blah blog.
I worked in kindergarten as a teachers aide today. I like doing the crafty and other similar things around the room for the teachers. Teaching is fine, but I think I would like the helper stuff better. Who wouldn't want to spend the day cutting , pasting , hanging and making all sorts of stuff. The aides each have a duty to do for the school each day too. Today I watched kids for 30 min for the lunch resess time.
Tomorrow my daughter is going to a friends birthday party at a fun sports park. They have Go Carts and putt-putt and video games and stuff. My husband and son are coming too to do their own thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home