Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Thursday, January 01, 2004

HAPPY HAPPY !!!

The kids made it until 11:15 last night. Then I woke them up at 5 til 12, and I shouted Happy New Year and made a big to-do. 30 seconds after midnight the kids dragged themselves to bed with narry a thought for anymore celebrating.
I pray this year finds us all healthy and safe and growing closer to our Heavenly Father and our Savior.

We had the traditional blackeyed peas and we had grilled burgers and the chili cheese dip. Was good!

I took down my tree and other Christmas stuff today. It is all I can do to keep it up until New Years Day. I get Christmas let down very fast after the day Santa comes, and just want it to be over already. I need to find a way to keep the spirit longer, like my oldest sister. I would love to be so cheery. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home