Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Friday, January 02, 2004

Another new day. It is suppose to get to 71 degrees here today. (Are we sure it is January?).
Just ate lunch made up of leftovers from the last three days. It was pretty good. There are actually some things that taste better as leftovers. Did some cleaning already and sewed the Webelos badge on my sons shirt. He is in cubscouts and enjoys it. My husband is the CubMaster. My son will be moving up to Boy Scouts in August or so. My daughter wants to be a girl scout but there is not an active troup around here. She gets to do so much with the cubscouts that I consider her a scout too. We call our selves the Siblings Den.
School starts back next wednesday. Time flies faster and faster the older I get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home