Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Sunday, January 18, 2004

AAAh.. church today... it feels good and rejuvenating to go to church each week.

My daughter saw a spider in the bathroom this morning. She said it was brown. I couldn't find it so told her it left. This afternoon while my husband and I napped the kids snuck past us sleeping and got my husbands 1,000,000 candle power light and went in search of the spider. They did not find it. Then this evening my daughter in the bathroom yells what sounds like "fire" so I go running, she said "spider" and pointed to it. It was the teeniest little harmless spider. I made the kill for my child. sigh*

Three out of four members of my household are addicted to Game Boy. And my husband is not one of them. I love Mario!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home