Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Saturday, December 20, 2003

When the kids got up this morning Santa had come. (Early , by special request). The jolly old elf was good to them. :) They have been busy playing all day. We did go to eat out this evening at Golden Corral. Then we went to General Coffee State Park where they had special stuff going on around the pond after dark. They decorated with lights and we went on a hay ride and saw Santa and went to another cabin for story time. They also served free hot chocolate and cookies. It was very nice.

I was looking at my sisters photo blog and saw her grandkitty playing in the toilet. That reminded me of when my daughter , at about 18 months old, use to climb into the potty. She just wanted to play there, and swim or take a bath. I have pictures for black mail when she is a teenager. :>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home