Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Thursday, December 18, 2003

Today... I subbed the first half of the day for a second grade teacher... It was the last day of school before Christmas vacation, so we did Christmas activities and watched movies... Then I went to my first graders party.
Gee.. I don't know how to make this stuff sound interesting.. I think that I get my inspiration from The Dullest Blog in the World...

Tomorrow ... I need to go grocery shopping, shopping , shopping ... then I need to iron, iron, iron... Santa will be coming early to our house , it will be tomorrow night.. He will do that for people by special request... My daughter put on our santa hat and then put an old white diaper around her mouth and chin for a beard, and had nine of her stuffed horses set out standing in for reindeer , then she flew them away like the " down of a thistle" and I heard her exclaim as she drove out of sight " Happy Christmas to all and to all a good night". Right now she has visions of sugar plums..er.. more likely ponies... dancing in her head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home