Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Monday, December 15, 2003

Friday - Went Grocery shopping... cooked for Christmas party at church... Santa came there... had fun!

Saturday - I actually got to go shopping all by my self... husband didn't complain.. good boy :) That night was my husbands work Christmas dinner. We went to a Japanese steak house 45 mins away, it is like Shogun ... it was very good! The kids got to go to our local Christmas parade with some friends from church... they had a good time.

Sunday - Went to church to be edified, it was nice... Took a nap in the afternoon... and then I am guilty of watching the Survivor finale ... I like that show for some strange reason.

Monday - Today.. I taught my sons fourth grade class , most of them were pretty good.. there were a couple that gave me trouble. My son loves to read, and during class today I had to ask him to put away his Social Studies (history) book , at math time. He was very interested in it, and he was reading ahead of what they have been studying. He loves that kind of stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home