Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Monday, November 24, 2003

My husband and I went to a new Chinese Restaurant in town for lunch today. We love it. The lunch buffet is 5.99. For a town of 4000 plus people, it seems to be doing well. I think we have about 10,000 in the whole county. A small town is a good place to raise kids, but when they grow up you need to get them out of here for a good job.

Hey Terry, Is there a way that I can put this blog's archives on a CD? It could be my journal.
I like sitting in front of a computer rather than writing in a note book.

Tis rainy out side today. I like it when the leaves are almost gone and the misty rain falls. I want to take a walk. I did walk a little way. I let my kids go visit a friend about 1/4 of a mile away, and walked them part way. This is the first time that I even let them walk that far by themselves. I am afraid of what the nasty people in the world today could do to my babies, so I keep them too close to me. I like my apron strings attached.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home