Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

My blog is linked to my sisters bamablog.com (just for those few who may have gotten here by other means than her link). Her photo blog shows new shelves being put up. My husband and I have a system when we have to put anything together using instructions. I read them and tell him what to do. :) It has worked well for many shelving type things and swing sets and outdoor metal sheds etc...

I did not sub today, but I did go to Wal-Mart and shop. I can't wait to get my new Hoover Wind tunnel out of the box. I have heard many good things about them.

"Give Chocolate to Bloggers" day , sounds great. I am out of chocolate icecream and will go to the store and give some to myself, so I can make myself a chocolate milkshake tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home