Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Saturday, November 22, 2003

Fun Sat Morning

My husband's truck from work is in the shop, No problem we have his old ford that is good...
well the Ford broke down on the road today and I had to go pick him up and then we got a big Ford truck from his office and I drove it while he drove his silver ranger and I towed him to town. My van is working great.. knock on wood...
A song just came to mind.... "I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in, got four wheels and a running board , I'm a four door , I'm a Ford .. Honk , Honk, rattle , rattle , rattle , crash, beep beep!..."

Hey Terry,, what was that easy link to my blog again?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?

August 1, 2010 at 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home