Bonnie's Ramblings

This and That from an Alabama girl living in South GA

Saturday, October 25, 2003

Cub Scouts

Tonight our cub scout pack is having a camp out. The pond where the camp site is , does not have bathroom facilities; so my husband spent several hours last evening building a toilet and a urinal (of all things). I told him that the scout book showed how to dig a trench for the purpose, but he loves to invent and build things. So a my husband built this fancy latreen and is quite pleased with himself. :) I spent this morning , already, at the grocery store getting food supplies. And now I will make poor man's foil packets for the scouts to eat. Of course some hotdogs will be available, and s'mores for dessert. My daughter and I will not sleep there, one campout a year is all I am good for, and I have had my fill already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home